Location First Hotel Paris
Located in the 15th arrondissement of Paris, the First Hotel is an excellent choice, whether you are in Paris for business or a touristic weekend. This design hotel overlooking the Eiffel Towerwelcomes you near the Champs de Mars, two steps from the metro Cambronne, right in the business district and 5 minutes walk from the Eiffel Tower.
Access to First Hotel Paris
- metro – stations close by:
Cambronne – Line 6
Motte-Picquet-Grenelle – Lines 6,8 and 10
Ségur – Line 10
- By bus – stops close by:
Station Cambronne – Route 80
- By RER – stations close by:
Arc de Triomphe – Lines A and C
Denfert-Rochereau – Line B
Orly : 17km. Airport transfers available from the hotel, regular links via Orlybus and Orlyval.
Charles de Gaulle : 30 km. Airport transfers available from the hotel, regular links via Roisssybus and the RER line B.
- Gare Montparnasse : 1 km, Metro lines 4, 6, 12 and 13
- Gare Saint Lazare : 5,5 km, Metro lines 3, 12, 13 and 14
- Gare d’Austerlitz : 6 km, Metro lines 5 and 10
- Gare de Lyon : 7 km, Metro lines 1 and 14
- Gare de l’Est and Gare du Nord : 7 km, Metro lines 4, 5 and 7
Monuments and tourist attractions
The First Hotel Paris is easily accessible by public transport and perfectly located on the left bank of the Seine, making it easy and quick to get to the different quarters, monuments and tourist attractions in the capital.
- Eiffel Tower : 900m
- Musée du Quai Branly : 1,3 km
- Avenue des Champs Elysées : 2,5 km
- Musée d’Orsay : 2,9 km
- Musée du Louvre : 3 km
- Notre Dame de Paris : 4,4 km
- Centre Georges Pompidou : 5,6 km
- Sacré Cœur : 8,4 km
“First Hôtel Paris”, a design hotel close to the Eiffel Tower.